We use Coviu, a simple and secure video telehealth software for health care practitioners.
Coviu is designed to work on all consumer devices, such as iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones, laptops, and desktops.
You will need the following:
· A camera (built-in or attached)
· A microphone (built-in or attached)
· Speakers (built-in or attached)
· Headsets (optional)
· Have a stable and reliable connection to the internet. You need a minimum speed of 350Kbps for a video call.
· Be seated in a private, well-lit area that is sure to be free of distractions for the call duration.
Coviu currently works on:
· Windows, Android, MacOS - Google Chrome Version 72 or later
· Windows, Android - Firefox Version 68 or later
· MacOS, iOS Apple - Safari Version 12.0 or later
· Windows, MacOS - Microsoft Edge Version 79 or later
· Android - Microsoft Edge Version 44+